Not Nice to Bugs – Ready to Use 16 oz
Not Nice To Bugs® is a safe and non-toxic bug spray, for humans & pets when used as directed, that effectively controls any insect or arachnid pest problem without using dangerous pesticide poisons.
Not Nice To Bugs® is a safe and nontoxic bug spray, for people and pets when used as directed, that effectively controls any insect or arachnid pest problem. The formula itself is biodegradable, while its bottle & packaging can be recycled. All-natural ingredients eliminate bugs but are completely safe for humans and pets, when used as directed. This bottle is ready-to-use and needs to diluting to work.
Ingredients: Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, yeast, soap, peppermint oil, citric acid, cedar oil
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 9 in|
16 ounce, Ready to use spray bottle
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.